Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Weight loss

All the psychologists agree that if you want to lose weight then you should hold yourself accountable ....so I thought to myself who can I tell ...who can I be accountable for my latest jaunt into the world of dieting and fitness ....so I have decided its going to be my loyal readers ...that you :-)

So I weighed in at 235 lbs this morning ...yes I know very frightening ..at 6ft 2 I should be about 190 lbs ...so my intention is to lose 45 1bs ...... easy ....mmmmm ....I'm going for a pound a week ...so I have a mere 45 weeks to complete my objective ..

Your role as my observers is to hold me accountable .....you might like to suggest a few forfeits if I fail ...but remember to keep them clean as I am training for the pastorate :-))

So my target for next week is 234 ...so keep your eyes peeled next Tuesday morning ...Incidentally if anyone else want to join in this quest ,then feel free to be accountable as well, by posting your efforts in the comments section ..... onwards and upwards ( or I should say downwards in this case !! )