Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good news ...Bad news


The good news yesterday was that Paul ( my best mate) was fit enough to go home from hospital . The bad news is that my Dad who is also suffering from cancer was taken in to the Marie Curie Hospice in Liverpool .
Dad has suffered with his lungs for many years having contracted emphsema about 20 years ago and now in recent months this has developed into cancer .
Amidst his suffering my dad always manages to crack a few jokes . I really admire his sense of humour even though his days are pretty dark at the moment . If you get a chance pray for my dad . He needs to fully comprehend in his heart that The Lord Can be his Shepherd and that he can lead him through the valley of the shadow of death if only he would let him .
Please pray ...thanks