Thursday, September 22, 2016

Where has that gone ?

Noah officially celebrates his sixth month here on earth today. It is hard to grasp the way in which time does indeed fly. 

I am writing this in my study at home and the sound I hear is the tick-tock of my wall clock ... Time ticks on , it is relentless. 

On the one hand this saddens,as you know that at some point your time will one day come to an end and you will depart from those you love and cherish. On the other hand beyond this life is paradise , secured for us by the one who came to lead us in the way , the truth and the life . Leading us ultimately into life eternal. As the clock ticks this is our hope. 

So Noah if you read this many years from now and I am long gone ,know that paradise awaits you in Jesus. Know that one day we will all be reunited in the eternal realm. Worshiping together , the one who gave Himself for us.