Friday, March 31, 2006

Rice Crispie Cakes ....

Have you ever made Rice Krispie cakes .... Gill is making 100 of them tonight with her Dynamites group .... The 35 or so 3-7 year olds who attend on a Friday night at Church are in for a treat tonight ... not only will they be baking the chocholate covered rice crispie cakes but they will also be putting Cadbury's mini eggs in them ...

Now that is what I call a real treat ...I do hope there a few left over :-)

For me though ..if I was to reflect on my favourite cakes of all time I would struggle to separate the delicious Vanilla slice from the delectable Eccles cake ...





What about you ...regular readers do you have a favourite cake ...let the world know in the comments underneath .... go on confess to your indulgences ... What is your favourite cake ..lets have a hot cake poll .