Friday, April 07, 2006

Back Home Again

Arrived back home 1:30am this morning , so I am feeling a little weary this morning .

The Conference at Pwellheli was good , although for most of it I was rooted to the laptops and TV Monitors busily playing DVD's and tapping out the words to the songs that we sang for the worship sessions & the seminars . I can honestly say that I was more nervous doing that than preaching a sermon ...Technology and me don't normally mix that well so when faced with the prospect of operating the presentation equipment in front of 1500 people you can understand my trepidation ...but I survived

Incidentally message for Andy Helsby ...I met Warren Barlow at the conference , he was with the sound guys & he send his regards .

If you ever get a chance to hear Paul Mallard or John Gillespie or Dr Steve Brady you won't be disappointed . They expounded the bible with wisdom and power

Anyway back to the day job again ...