Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Slowly Back into the Groove ...

It was a joy to be back amongst the fellowship at Wem on Sunday . We are privileged to part of the family at Wem . It is a very warm ,loving fellowship . Phil had obviously been taking his preaching pills on Sunday morning . An uplifting sermon on the second coming . Check it out on the web site .
In the evening we had a baptismal service . Linda one of my ABQers who became a Christian this year . It was heart warming to hear her testimony . I preached at the service on Thomas ...if you have 25 Min's check it out ..again on the website .

Yesterday I did an assembly at a school that we have just started to go into . I love the school . The girls ( its an all girls school) are extremely well behaved and the staff always give you a warm welcome . If Icould afford it Iwould definitely send my little cherubs there .
Today I nipped over to Liverpool to dispose of Dad's clothes . Not a nice task . Very sad and very final :-(