Monday, June 26, 2006

Well I survived another wife free weekend !

Yes I made it through the weekend . Left to the marauding pack of daughters , I cooked , I hung the washing out , I delivered many words of timely wisdom ;-( ..and we all came through it relatively unscathed

Gill ( my wife ) returned blessed from her weekend with the 'Women of Wheelock '. Dot Bygroves was the speaker , forgiveness the subject... It must have been good because she hasn't stopped smiling and telling me and the kids that she loves us ..... I wonder when the real wife will return !! ..I'll keep you posted :-)

You can read more about Gill's weekend away by clicking here and going over the adventures of Mrs Mellish

Preached over at Bradley road evangelical church in Wrexham on Sunday . It was good to renew fellowship over there with some of the folk .