Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A day in the life ..with the new camera

I thought I would take the new camera out and about with me today so that you can see what I get up too when I'm not banging on from the pulpit :-)

Did a couple of assemblies this morning , firstly at Weston Lullingfields , a small ( 31 pupils) rural C of E school ..

And then on to West Felton ( 90 pupils I think ) . They have a wonderful carved tree in the playground ..thought you might like to see it ..

Then I went to the gym at Albrighton , on a Tuesday we sit down with the staff there and chat, its all part of our work place counselling ministry that we do here at Wem Baptist .

Later on Phil popped round for a diary round up and a time of prayer ...both of us are going our separate ways on holiday over the next four weeks ...so we wont see each other for a while :-) You know what they say absence makes the heart grow fonder .

Tonight I have an elders meeting and then the prayer meeting ..but I shan't be taking pics !!