Saturday, July 05, 2008

Something I always look forward to ..


Saturday mornings are often the highlight of my week . A number of folk ( anything from 10-20 each week) have gathered at the church every Saturday morning for the last two years to pray for souls . These times of prayer are always special and always unhindered . The prayer flows with a passion for the lost . Come and join us 8am-9am every Saturday at the church . The meeting always finishes with a nice cup of tea and a couple of slices of toast . What more could you want .

Laura this morning pointed out that the first of this years sweet pea crop have flowered in our back garden . I must admit that I have grown very fond of this flower during my time in Wem .
Gill abandoned me again today to go to a ladies day with the women of our church . Ann Benton was the guest speaker and by all accounts it was a very blessed occasion . I guess that the tea & cake were an added bonus :-)