Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Birthday Boy

Yes .. a momentous day in the history of the world ...November 15th 1963 ....the day the world got Rob Whiteway ..... and did it notice .....of course not .... ( well with the exception of my mother she had no choice !! )

It was an early start for the Birthday boy this morning , a 5am drive down to Birmingham airport taking the Pastor and his family on the final leg of his sabbatical holiday ... . I think it is one of the worst feeling in the world dropping people off to go on holiday .... " Thou shalt not envy "..

The scales came out this morning ...as this is Tuesday ...and if you are a regular reader you will know that it is weigh in day .... and again I am pleased to report another successful week ..I hit target at 233lbs ... on to 232 for next week ...not too much birthday cake for me then later..