Thursday, November 10, 2005

Waffle

Well I survived Radio Shropshire last night ... I did however get asked to comment on a subject that I know next to nothing about .. The proposed new national curriculum for under 5's ....now I ask you what does the average bloke know about that !! so I must confess that I waffled , which is not unusual for me :-)

Ever since I packed in secular work a couple of years ago and we all learnt to live on next to nothing , Gill and I have marveled at how God through his people has kept us . For instance last night just as we were going to bed an envelope was posted through our door addressed to Gill and I containing a significant amount of cash , the timing as usual was perfect, we had just started to incur some debts ... there was no note in the envelope so the identity of the giver remains a mystery (known only to God)... so if you are reading this who ever you are, we all thankyou for your love and kindness ....

Coffee morning this morning and then sermon prep this afternoon ...Its remembrance Sunday this week so I'll be including some wartime illustrations ...