Monday, December 12, 2005

Quiet weekend

Ever had one of those weekends whereby you are not racing here there and everywhere , fetching kids, going shopping ...etc ...yes I know they are a rarity ...but this weekend I was able to relax ...a word not used by 40 something men very often ..

On Saturday I purchased the Daily Telegraph, managing to read more than a couple of pages . In the evening we had a meal at my sisters house followed by a visit to Borders books ...the best shop in the world that stays open late into the evening ..

On Sunday I wasn't preaching ...Phil ( the Pastor ) was back all fired up from his sabbatical and In the afternoon I sat down and watched a movie with the kids " Miracle on 34th Street" ..you wouldn't doubt Santa after watching it ..

So all very relaxing , rare but appreciated