Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Busy week

I am speaking on a number of occasions this week . Yesterday I was at the local high school Christian Union and my topic for discussion was "The Future "a subject which finished on a discussion about a future event that nobody can avoid , Death . Next week they have asked me to deal with a number of issues . Firstly do all babies go to heaven , secondly what is the process of judgment and thirdly is there such a place as purgatory ...and I have to cover that in 15 minutes ...I like a challenge

Tonight I am leading our Christianity explained group ...It's all about the Holy Spirit tonight ...who he is , what's his role and how he can become part of our lives ..

On Friday I am covering Mark 7 with the youth Group and then on Sunday morning I will be speaking on the subject of the "New Heart" and then in the evening I will be looking at the book of Habakkuk ..

So plenty of time for me to put my feet up then this week :-)