Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fat Free


Back on the slimdom trail today ....a road that I often stray from, as those of you who know me can confirm ...anyway... weighed in at 331lb this morning only got to get to 290lb ....... whats the song ..."Its a long way to Tipperary... it's a along way to go" ( when you click on the link to the song, read the bit that says "extra wartime verse" it starts with the line ..that's the wrong way to tickle Mary , that's the wrong way to kiss ....... hilarious )

Off to "Mums and Tots" this morning , meeting with Phil ( the Pastor) this afternoon followed by an assembly at Lauras school ....and because many of them have been off sick with the bug that Laura had I thought I would take a sick bucket in( unusual I know) and then move onto the story of Jairus's daughter ...I'll let you know how it goes ....