Friday, January 13, 2006

Time Management ...I haven't got time for that !


In the days when I used to be part of the business world, on a number of occasions I found myself as a participant on a variety of different time management courses ...all of which taught you the basics of prioritising your time .....something that Ant reflects on in his blog today..

As a result of my limited exposure to the realm of best practice in time management I have found that the best advice that I have ever come across is in Stephen Coveys book " First things First " ....So If you are in need of a little organising and prioritising then order a copy today ...

A word to the discerning , Covey is a mormon (as you will read here) but in this particular publication his belief system has no bearing on the practical advise offered in prioritising your time