Saturday, September 24, 2005

Friday Fun & Fellowship

The "tuck shop" went down well at YP last night ....the principle buyer ..a la me , received rave reviews .

It was a busy evening for me , attending all three of our Friday night youth meetings , numbers have been up since "Holiday Bible Club" particularly at the Dynamites club ( for 3-7 yr olds) ...this is great .. ... They had a question and answer session at junior YPF ...I was on the panel and dealt with ..."How do you know God exists ?" ..."Is it wrong to have sex before marriage".... " Should I go out with someone who doesn't believe what I do " ...along with many other brilliant questions ...we ran out of time so we will be having part 2 in the near future .

Senior Yp went well ...Kirsty led ( and she was excellent) , Claire gave her testimony ( which was very moving) and then I spoke on Mark Chapter 2 .

I met one of the dads afterwards ...a fellow scouser who owns his own marketing business called " Strawberry Fields " ... John , having spoken to him and read a little of his web page , has some interesting theories on the future , and Quantum Physics .......so John , if you are reading this , I'll take you up on that chat over a glass of wine some evening ....... Oh he is a Liverpool supporter so his credentials are exemplary ..

Laura my youngest daughter want me to mention that she really enjoyed her day out with her school yesterday . They traveled all the way down to Bristol to see the SS Great Britain .