Friday, September 09, 2005

I survived

My first venture into Radio broadcasting went reasonably well last night . I was a guest on the Radio Shropshire evening news and current affairs programme . We talked about many things ranging from football and cricket to lie detectors and plane spotting !! I did however manage to introduce the bible thanks to Melvyn Braggs new TV series which hit the papers yesterday . He will be reviewing the 12 most influential publications of all time in a TV series due out next April . One of which was the New King James Bible of 1611 ..I was able to talk a little about its history...If you want to learn more about its history and the development of the bible in the English language then click here .

Today I will be visiting a couple of folk in town , both of which have suffered from major illnesses recently and then I will be preparing for tonights youth meeting , The first after the summer hols ..