Monday, September 12, 2005

Return to Wheelock

Yesterday we all went over to Wheelock Heath Baptist Church to witness the baptism of six people who wanted to make a public declaration of their faith . Three of the six where part of the youth group that I used to be involved in ,which made it even more special .

It was a great time of fellowship. It was good to see friends who we had not seen for over a year ..

Today the Christian Union at The Thomas Adams High school starts back and I'm kicking it off with a brief talk on the "Armour of God" ..I also need to prepare for a Harvest service being held in a local residential home on Wednesday ..as wel as putting a few hours of study in for my theology degree ....sometimes I wish the clock would tick a little slower :-)

Oh I forgot to mention its our wedding anniversary today .... 18 years to the day ..and we are both still smiling :-) we are going to buy a bag of chips between us in celebration later on ....

One other bit of news is that I have a horrendous cold and because I am a bloke everybody gets to know how bad I feel ...so now you know as well