Monday, October 10, 2005

Tired

I'm shattered this morning ...it probably has a lot to do with my advancing years ! Yeterday was a good day . I preached on a difficult text in the morning fully expecting to be attacked by marauding women wielding their handbags but thankfully that wasn't the case and they were all very gracious .

We had Lunch at Paul and Ali's in the afternoon ........ Ali's version of big soup :-) and banoffee pie ..fantastic .

Belper in the evening was good , a small ( but growing ) group of people who have a heart to see God's word proclaimed faithfully in that town . One of my old work colleages Rod and his wife Michelle came along to worship with us . ( if you are reading this Rod it was brilliant to see you again ..and we will sort out a date to get together in the near future )

Anyway ...I must do some studying today ...I have fallen behind ..so its catch up time :-)