Saturday, June 11, 2005

Bad Tempered

I find that as i get nearer to exam day so my fuse gets shorter and shorter . Normally people would and have described me as 'laid back'. If only they could see me now . I dont have any time for the family ...so much for the family man then . I must sort myself out and put into practice some of the marvelous truths that my study has yielded in Romans , particulary at the moment Romans 14 and 15 with regard to my middle daughters stance on the church's youth fellowship. Basically she dislikes it and I think it would be good for her ...Romans 14 & 15 tells me that I shouldn't force the isssue and cause her faith to be harmed in any way , but I should love her and focus more on the essentials of faith ..i.e Christ and his Glory and his kingdom rather than petty disputes that do nothing for the cause of Christ ..............so todayI will try harder to apply this to my daughter ....I'll keep you posted on my progress .