Saturday, June 04, 2005

Joy

Dont you think that as a Christian , I should be one of the most positive people in the world ...being able to rejoice no matter what the circumstance . So I am really going to try hard to rejoice as I face a huge mountain called revision over the next few days . I am being helped by the fact that I am studying Romans as part of my Degree ... a book written by one on the greatest converts to Christianity that ever lived ...a guy who thought Jesus was a fraud, until he met him that is . In fact ever since the apostle Paul's day , not a single person has ever physically met with Jesus, but billions have met him through the eyes of faith . I had that experience at the age of 21 ..and if you are reading this and thinking ' What is it all about' life that is , then Check out Jesus for yourself ...get hold of a bible and start reading Johns Gospel ...read it with an open mind and with a willingness to accept whatever you are hit with ....maybe you too will see Jesus through the eyes of faith and come to realise that life is much more than work , sex, money , things , relationships ....there is much much more to it than that .......get in touch with the God who put you here and see for yourself