Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Being Volunteered.......

Phil .....My mate the pastor ...has very kindly volunteered my services as Yr 7 chaplain . Precisely what that means I have yet to find out . Tonight I am being introduced to all of the parents and children at the Thomas Adams High School . So I'll keep you posted as to what the job entails :-)


Another job that he has volunteered me for is to be a guest on the Tracey Higgins Show ( BBC Radio Shropshire) tomorrow night . Phil goes along quite regularly and he is taking me with this time . Its a current affairs chat show .....I mean what do I know about current affairs ..... If you want to suffer with me then tune in . The show goes out between 6pm and 7pm ....I think you will be able to get it through the internet ...Just follow the link above ...

Anyway enough chatting ...need to get on with my sermon for Sunday ......so far I know that I will be preaching from Colossians ...what in Colossians is anyone's guess ..