Monday, July 04, 2005

The week ahead

Well its Monday ...Personally I enjoy Mondays ...for me its all about starting afresh . New opportunities to explore .....sins to defeat ....biblical discoveries to be made ...( yes you may have gathered that I am the optomistic type ) . The apostle Paul sums it up with his monday morning charge to us all ...

Philippians 3 :13b-14(NIV)

" Forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead .I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenwards in Christ Jesus "

This lunchtime I will be visiting the Local High School Christian Union were I and one or two others will be subject to what has been billed as "Question Time "......So apologetics is the flavour of the day today .....I may share the tougher questions with you later