Monday, July 04, 2005

On the Spot at the Christian Union

My wife ( Gill) and I have just had a wonderful half hour with some High school Students at the School in Wem ....they had some brilliant questions ....How would you answer them ??...here is a sample of what they asked ........

  • Do you believe in abortion ?
  • Why is it so difficult to concentrate on the Sermon in church ?
  • If you are part of the Elect of God , does that mean you are born a Christian ? ( that one kept me going for a while)
  • If my friends are not part of the elect then why should I bother to witness to them ? Dont you think it is unfair of God to have his chosen people ?
  • If I was Raped and became pregnant would you recommend that I have an abortion?
  • Would you marry non-Christians in church ?
  • Why did God create the Devil ?


As you can see Gill and I had to have our thinking caps on today .....