Sunday, July 03, 2005

Well done Matthew

The baptism was brilliant .....Paul , Wayne and Matthew all in the water together .....It was like watching wildlife on one :-) ...I'm hoping to post some pictures ...but being old and with the onset of senility I forgot my camera....so if anyboby took some photos please e-mail me ..Thanks

Oh and thanks to Ali ( Mats Mum) for the catering ...she had obvously read the bit about feeding the 5,000 ....My stomach was streched even further ...its a hard life

Oh ..private message for Paul ......I still have the tapes ...:-(((

Off to Liverpool today to The Bridge Chapel ...if you are visiting from the States then check out the preaching of Bill Bygroves at the Bridge Chapel Liverpool ...you will find his audio sermons on their web site ...do a Google search for now ...i'll link to it eventually when I eventually sus out how to do it

God Bless